MEDICAL POLICLINIC IN PAGUERA
The clinic in Paguera combines the specialties of internal medicine, orthopedics, general medicine, dermatology and gastroenetrology under one roof as well as our management and administration.
Our services include:
- Internal medicine with ECG, stress, 24 hour ECG, HRV, X-ray, ultrasound with color Doppler, mobile. sleep laboratory, etc.
- Orthopedics, chiropractic, osteopathy, bone densitometry, acupuncture, pain management
- General medicine with acupuncture, allergy test, homeopathy
- Dermatology, skin cancer screening, laser medicine, etc.
- Gastroenterology with polyp removal
- Sports medicine, both othpedic and internal medicine focus
ABOUT US - GERMAN MEDICAL CENTER
The German Medical Center provides medical care since 1988 in the south west of Mallorca with highly trained doctors in various specialties. Our goal is to offer our international patients, residents and vacationers, medical care at the German level. For this we are working for you not only during our office hours 6 days a week, but also among our mobile number 365 days of the year.
Home visits or visits in the hotel or on board your yacht are available with us.
History of the medical specialist centre
Dr. Rainer Büngeler 1988 founded the German Medical Center first German physician general practitioner. His versatile education in various fields of the medicine made him the "all-around doctor". As such, he was service until 1994 in the first German practice in Mallorca as "Lone" day and night.
The specialist centres in Peguera (since 1988) and later in Santa Ponsa (1999) was aiming at a maximum AMBULATORY care.
A focus of Dr. Rainer Büngeler was to preserve and if possible daily to improve good. This has proved to the well-being of patients and staff and today is part of our philosophy. Since the death of Dr. Rainer Büngeler 2004, the centers were continued, managing his wife Birgit Büngeler and under the medical direction of Dr. Andreas Leonhard since August 2012 by Ulrich Esser and Dr. Andreas Leonhard in his spirit.
To complement the physiotherapy centre Physio Balear in Peguera and Santa Ponsa were founded in 2001, which are located in the immediate vicinity of our two practices. There the ordered physical therapy can be carried out by physiotherapists trained in Germany and physiotherapists.
Also, staff training programs are offered in the centres as well as at home. Both centres are under the direction of our orthopedic surgeons Dr. Wolfgang Czichon.
The primary objectives of our two medical centres are:
- Rapid diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Avoid lengthy hospitalizations
- Preventive medicine for prevention or early detection of diseases
A qualified and friendly team is looking forward to help you.
This member does not have reviews. Be the first!